Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Slave

Well Bedroom number 1 got done by the slave. Last night Frans and Jen came over. Frans helped the slave do his work, (THANK-YOU FRANS) Here are some pictures of the room . I tried to get some of the floor but its hard to do.

Come and visit all and see the Marjanen house fixed up before we sell it. Its kind of funny that one would fix their house up nice just sell it, and not to enjoy it. Maybe when the kids are gone we will have every thing just perfect.




Well I hope all is well with every one. The slave must go back to work...... And then to play this afternoon.... Maybe.
Jari

4 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

the floor looks good in the pictures as it does in real life. I do not mind helping at all, it is kind of fun. The problem is when it comes to working on my house it means that it is my money that I am spending and it takes all the fun out of it.

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

that last comment is from me by the way.
Frans

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

nice, that looks wonderful -debbie

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

The room looks really nice. For those that have the same sentiment as Frans, feel free to come over and work on our house.

Someone came over the other day and asked if our house is going to be on the market in the spring being as Shawn is working so hard on it. They also said something to the effect of people will be surprised when they come into the house. You come to our house and it looks like a dump, but then, when you walk in, it will look like a million bucks. So true. We have dump trucks, scrap vehicles, etc. outside, but if you look in one corner of the yard it will be very nice. I have my little spot that Shawn isn't allowed to put anything in or go near, as I have my sanctuary of flower bed, lighthouse, etc.
Heather