Monday, January 22, 2007

Jenny

If you want to keep discussing the "christmas gift exchange", just click on January archives on the right, and scroll down to find it. There got to be too many posts above it, so it got moved off the page.
It snowed in Phoenix yesterday!! It was raining while we were sitting in church yesterday, then it started snowing! It only snowed for about one minute, but it was pretty funny....Everyone in church was staring out the windows, and the whole church started buzzing from all the whispering! "look, it's snowing outside!" Poor Matti giving the sermon! He should have just said "and it's snowing outside, so Amen!"
My sister said it was also snowing at her house in Peoria around 2:30 in the afternoon for a few minutes. This week has been cold, and we have had lots of rain. Frans isn't too crazy about it, but I love this weather! We normally don't have real windy weather either, but last week, frans hardly did any work on the roofs, because it was so windy every day.
Jenny

7 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

We got about 4" yesterday and we are suppose to get more tomorrow. But that is normal for us!
Finally got in to the new blog. I think I was having problems on Friday because of the computer system here at work.

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

I'm just attempting again to post on here, so am not going to type in a long message like I did a little bit ago.
Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Okay, now that I got on and the first comment worked:
I remember when I came to AZ with my Dad, Jen, and Ivan. It was snowing. I was not impressed. Anita tried to console me that I was seeing something that others seldom see. I still wasn't impressed.
Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

H,
Was that the year it snowed at Rawhide? Mondays paper here had pics of enough snow to build a creature at about 52nd St & Thomas. We spent the afternoon & early evening over at Jeff & Mona's. They didn't have anything over there.
-a

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Let me rephrase the last comment. We had plenty of food/fun "over there". Just no snow! The wind was quite nippy.

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Anita,
It was snowing at your house not just at Rawhide. It didn't snow much, but it was enough for me to be bummed out about. Please remember I was much younger and more tempramental then. =)

Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

That was the year that I had an inch of snow on my diving bord and a tube that was left in the pool. I remember going to work and shovling snow off of the roof for about 1/2 an hour before i relized that this is crazy and went home for the rest of the day.
Frans