Monday, January 15, 2007

And another post from jenny!




Here are a few pictures of our day in Flagstaff on Saturday. We had so much fun, and the kids did too:) It was the first time we have taken a day for just family in a LONG time. Away from home, no pictures or video to work on, no cleaning, no running errands, no cares....just us and the kids having fun. Alanys wasn't too pumped in the beginning, but she warmed up, and ended up loving it too!
I cracked up when I saw this picture of Alanys, she looks like a ref yelling "touchdown!"
I am sorry my posts are always so long...I don't know how to make my pictures smaller like Anita does!
Jenny

6 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

love the pics Jenny!!
Farmington Jo!

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

It looks like so much fun. Frans' hat is really quite cute. =)
Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! -b

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Jenny:
Your face looks so thin, have you lost weight??? You look good girl!
Love ths picture of you and Frans, can you send me one?
Farmington Jo

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Here is a cute one for you Jody. One day Jenny was over and walked by Brock. He turned, looked at me and asked if she had lost weight. I said she certainly had & that he should go tell her that he noticed. That was pushing things a bit, but when a 13 year old notices ... yep, she looks good! (and he learned the best compliment he can pay a woman!)
-a

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Good for you Jenny!!! I know how hard it can be and the motivation it takes to stay on track. How awesome of Brock to notice and actually say something, very sweet! A motivator in itself!
My girlfriend and I are joining the new gym in town this month, they have waived the sign up fee if you join before January 31st! My goal is to lose 20 pounds before Missi and Ivan's wedding, a very realistic goal.
Jenny, you have such a strong will and are so disciplined...first the smoking thing, now this! You go girl!!!
Farm Jo