Tuesday, March 21, 2006

jenny

Zoo day:) We tried to go last week, but the parking lot was packed, so we met Anita at the park instead! So today we went.... We started out the day with Lindsey waking up mighty early because she was SO excited to go...Came to wake me up and kept saying "mom get up and get ready...if we wait too long, the parking lot will be full of cars again!" So we all got up and got going... Was a really fun day (and good exercise too!) We left for home just in time too, as soon as we got in the car and started driving, it started raining! Just remind me next time to pack lunches for the kids!! :) Eating at the zoo is not real cheap!
I am not looking forward to the rest of the week, Frans is going to Yuma to do a job, and won't be back till Friday afternoon! Ugh!
Here is a Picture of Alanys at the zoo....she looks a little happier here than in the last picture I posted of her!! She is on medicine for the ear infection, and is feeling a lot better! She slept the entire night last night for the first time in about 2 months!!!!! Yay!! I totally enjoyed it, as I'm sure she did too!
Jenny

No comments: