Thursday, March 23, 2006

Becky

This is a test! Can I figure it out?

Wayne will love this and will be able to help me figure it out... when he is home. He has been in a different part of the country each week. Last Saturday morning he went to Pennsylvania. Got back late Tuesday evening. We went to Cloquet for his aunt's (Judy) funeral on Wednesday. On the way home, he got a phone call asking him to go to Iowa this morning. Doesn't leave much time for teaching me these computer things, or for getting the wood floors in the bedrooms!

Yes, we are finally getting the rooms done. We put oak floor in the girls room. Base board is in as well, but the doors, door trim, and windows will wait for later. It is beautiful! The boys room required ceiling repair, repainting (after patching walls), etc. Much bigger job. Eric and Steven put in the sub floor while Wayne was out of town, so now ready for oak. I am hoping it will happen Saturday. My nerves are getting worn by matteresses and all in the dining room.

Thanks for getting this going. If I can figure it out, your awesome posts will keep me coming back :-)

1 comment:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Hi Becky and gang!!!
I tried calling you today to see if you have had a chance to check this out. Debbie just called me to ask how to set one up for the grandkids...I told her that I am normally not on the computer this much (i am when I'm working on picturs, but not surfing the net) But I have put in a lot of posts trying to get people interested in this! Does Heather have internet at home? Or Ivan?
I guess I can't complain to you about Frans being gone for three days doing a job in Yuma! I don't know how you do it....You amaze me! :)
I have to get back to working on my pictures...have Steve Wuollets wedding this saturday, so need to finish these from last weekend!
more later...glad to see you figured it out:)
Jenny