Wednesday, March 22, 2006

anita

Here goes folks! Have to start packing a suitcase now. Do you s'pose I can find some clothing to put into it?? We are borrowing Blayde's nice roller suitcase that he got for graduation. First time in my (getting ever longer) life that I can PULL a suitcase behind me instead of lugging a huge bag on my shoulder! Will be great! So ... 20 years belated honeymoon ... here we come!! Alyx & Brock were both telling me that I should have saved the money, bagged going to Florida and used the money for Alaska this summer. Alyx said, "Amber is only getting married once, Mom". I said, "so am I and I'm going to Florida with dad". We aim to have a blast!

Still grocery shopping to do in the morning. Treated the kids to Marble Slab Creamery tonite. Tia & Anna each had so much ice cream, my stomach hurt looking at it! Made them and me feel better about ditching out of town tomorrow!

Laundry is still heaped to what looks insurmountable levels. Where does it all come from???? Thank goodness for Miss. Alyx ... she can be laundry queen for the next few days.

Back to work ... will breathe salt air for all of you!

1 comment:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

You leave in the morning, so I probably won't talk to you....have tons of fun!! I am jealous:)
jenny