Thursday, March 23, 2006

FARMINGTON KUOPPALA'S

Jenny thanks for posting the calendar. I usually look at our calendar every Sunday to get my ducks in a row for the week because I have all of the school stuff on there as well, having it posted here gives me a chance to look at it several times throughout the month. If you know when Amber is getting married, post that for us will you....
Charlie, I am right behind you with the driving thing. Tanner takes his class and behind the wheel in August. Scary thought! Tanner wants to go up to Gary's so he can get some experience before he starts by driving in the fields. I am not to keen on that idea but have heard that most of you Kuoppala kids started driving way before your time. (smiles)
Jen I love all the pictures of the kids...

1 comment:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

I am not real sure, but I think Amber is getting married in July...
Jenny