Friday, March 24, 2006

Becky

I love being part of this family! I got many a good chuckle from the diet emails and now from this as well.

Not much new today. Hoping Wayne gets home tonight.

Karen & Lee (Wayne's sister) had a baby boy yeasterday; 8lb 2 oz; Connor Benjamin. I get to see him tonight when I go to work :-)

I talked to a guy today about selling my medium format film camera. The value has gone down significantly as digital improves. I am hoping to get rid of it before it goes down even further, and then will look at getting a digital. Will try my hand at posting pictures when that happens, but don't hold your breath yet!

1 comment:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Becky...I thought of something after I hung up with you....that guy told you what he was going to sell your camera for on ebay...
well, I guarantee he will sell it for more than that...I told Frans, and he agrees with me.
Sell it on your own....and YOU make the money!
Did Debbie ever set up a blog for the grandkids?
Jenny