Thursday, May 11, 2006

I do ... at least I tried!

Do any of these work?

Everyone gives advice to newlyweds, so why should we be an exception? First of all, as you know, you __canteloupe_ because everyone wants to see you at the wedding, and if you _carrot__ all, you’ll both __turnip_ at the church. You may get the _raspberries_ first, but you’re not such sour _grapes___ that you can’t take it.To you, Reino, please take this advice: never __????[beat]__ Diane, but remain cool as a ___cucumber___. Remember, she’s a human __bean__ too. And a very cute __ ???/date [or tomato]___, as well as the __apple__ of your eye.To you Diane, a good wife always has a sunny disposition. Never be __melon_choly. We are glad Reino has a good job and hope that he soon gets a __raisin_ __celery__.In closing, __lettuce__ say this may be a lot of _???[corn]_ and we’re __plum_ crazy or even full of __beans [prunes]__ but we hope that this __onion [pear]_ will be blessed with some cute little __ ???/peanuts [or peppers]___.

What a busy week! Completed a project on Tuesday, which I'm adding here. The three girls on the right are my daughters. This was a "few" years back at Hurricane Lake in the White Mountains. Have to figure out the best lighting to take pics of paintings. I'm not thrilled with the photo, but a place to start anyway!

Wednesday I listened to a book on tape and scrapbooked Rawhide pictures!!! They have been nagging at me for quite a while. Mission of the day was to at least get those done. Mission was accomplished ... problem with my missions is that instead of doing just my book, I also do pages for the kids. So a 2 page idea turns out to be 6 pages of production. The story pouring out of speakers in the living room was really good tho'. If you have a chance, and are a fan of murder/mystery, try Body of Lies by Iris Johansen.

Today while I was running doing errands I started listening to another one. Now am wondering if I can spend my lunch hour at work tomorrow sitting in the 100+ degree car listening to the story!

Have a wonderful weekend all! Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there! (really wish I could find my oh so special mothers day pic ... if I ever find it I will post it!)

Anita

5 comments:

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Answers from Elizabeth:
Canteloupe
Carrot
Turnip
Raspberries
Lemons
Beet
Cucumber
Bean
Tomatoe
Apple
Melon
Raisin
Celery
Lettuce
Corn
Plum
Prunes
Pear
Pepper (I thought this should be sprouts)

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

You are so talented!! Beautiful picture, I love it!!!
Jody

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

i added them in anita's post too - tho i suppose it will confuse the readers, it's easier to find the answers in the paragraph. -liz

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Great picture Anita, I love it. Is the picture watercolor? When you come to MN can you hold a class for me on how to paint w/ water colors? One of my clients tried and I actually did a sunset on the ocean, but nothing better than the average 1st grade art project. You could sell pictures at the Mines and Pines. Heather

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Beautiful picture. You could have
copies made and sell at Mines and
Pines. Number them like Gary did.
1/50 2/50 etc.