Thursday, May 11, 2006

I do ... at least I tried!

Do any of these work?

Everyone gives advice to newlyweds, so why should we be an exception? First of all, as you know, you __canteloupe_ because everyone wants to see you at the wedding, and if you _carrot__ all, you’ll both __turnip_ at the church. You may get the _raspberries_ first, but you’re not such sour _grapes___ that you can’t take it.To you, Reino, please take this advice: never __????[beat]__ Diane, but remain cool as a ___cucumber___. Remember, she’s a human __bean__ too. And a very cute __ ???/date [or tomato]___, as well as the __apple__ of your eye.To you Diane, a good wife always has a sunny disposition. Never be __melon_choly. We are glad Reino has a good job and hope that he soon gets a __raisin_ __celery__.In closing, __lettuce__ say this may be a lot of _???[corn]_ and we’re __plum_ crazy or even full of __beans [prunes]__ but we hope that this __onion [pear]_ will be blessed with some cute little __ ???/peanuts [or peppers]___.

What a busy week! Completed a project on Tuesday, which I'm adding here. The three girls on the right are my daughters. This was a "few" years back at Hurricane Lake in the White Mountains. Have to figure out the best lighting to take pics of paintings. I'm not thrilled with the photo, but a place to start anyway!

Wednesday I listened to a book on tape and scrapbooked Rawhide pictures!!! They have been nagging at me for quite a while. Mission of the day was to at least get those done. Mission was accomplished ... problem with my missions is that instead of doing just my book, I also do pages for the kids. So a 2 page idea turns out to be 6 pages of production. The story pouring out of speakers in the living room was really good tho'. If you have a chance, and are a fan of murder/mystery, try Body of Lies by Iris Johansen.

Today while I was running doing errands I started listening to another one. Now am wondering if I can spend my lunch hour at work tomorrow sitting in the 100+ degree car listening to the story!

Have a wonderful weekend all! Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there! (really wish I could find my oh so special mothers day pic ... if I ever find it I will post it!)

Anita

5 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Answers from Elizabeth:
Canteloupe
Carrot
Turnip
Raspberries
Lemons
Beet
Cucumber
Bean
Tomatoe
Apple
Melon
Raisin
Celery
Lettuce
Corn
Plum
Prunes
Pear
Pepper (I thought this should be sprouts)

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

You are so talented!! Beautiful picture, I love it!!!
Jody

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

i added them in anita's post too - tho i suppose it will confuse the readers, it's easier to find the answers in the paragraph. -liz

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Great picture Anita, I love it. Is the picture watercolor? When you come to MN can you hold a class for me on how to paint w/ water colors? One of my clients tried and I actually did a sunset on the ocean, but nothing better than the average 1st grade art project. You could sell pictures at the Mines and Pines. Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Beautiful picture. You could have
copies made and sell at Mines and
Pines. Number them like Gary did.
1/50 2/50 etc.