Mom likes flowers, so in honor of Mother’s Day name the flowers:
1. What a guy did when proposing marriage.
2. An udderly bad barnyard accident.
3. What John’s mom says every morning.
4. Sad Southern gals.
5. A country with lots of automobiles.
6. Groups of sheep.
7. Farm critter’s whiskers.
8. Keeps a woman warm.
9. Used for eating ice cream.
10.What you might call a lousy female boxer.
11.A child did this to a birthday candle.
12.Obstetricians are relieved to hear this.
13.Grows between mountains.
14.A man’s name and an old writing instrument.
15.What temperatures below 32 degrees do.