Friday, May 19, 2006

FRANS AND JENNY

Frans and Jenny made it safe and sound, excellent time. They drove straight through (did not stop for the evening as originaly planned) with several shots stops and I think Jenny said they made it in 23 hours. The girls were very excited to finally reach Minnesota.
Sounds like we will have a pretty good turnout for the BBQ tomorrow and weather should be on the cool side but sunny. All of the brothers are going to make it (and Laurie and Tristan) and I think Wayne is coming with the kids. Should be a very good time. Looking forward to it!
Hope you all have a great week-end.

3 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

I hope everyone has a wonderful time at the bbq. Wish we could be there, but work calls. Shawn is laying block and I get to do a ton of other things. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Heather and Shawn

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

We will miss you guys....
we made it in good time, but not as good as Jody is claiming....we did it in 28 hours. The kids were excellent in the car! I was wondering how it would go with alanys since she is walking now...I figured she would NOT want to sit in the seat for that long...but they were all so good..I can't complain! And I am loving this weather up here!! Nice and cool! I went garage saling today by myself ( :) ) (Jody worked a half day) and I found tons of stuff....shoes and clothes for the kids, some swim trunks for frans, some sweatshirts for me....I was mighty pumped!! Me and Jody are going again tomorrow. There are community sales everywhere! Anita, garage saling here is way different than at home...every sale is totally organized, clothes are all on tables folded or hanging...no digging through boxes of stuff here. It is almost like being at a store! Just cheaper:)
Gotta get off this computer now....It is in their living room, so was conveniant to jump on and get my blogging fix!
see ya
Jenny

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Glad to hear you made it safe & sound! Have a great party & give Dave Happy Birthday Wishes from us.
Anita