Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ken Forstie's elk



I put the picture that I doctored up a touch on the Forstie blog, and am going to wait a day before I post the next one. Have to get a rise out of his boys in Washington. These are all pics of the same rack I just gave one a little steroid. would have gone bigger but would have cut off too much rack. He was rifle hunting on the tag that I normaly put in on but after 12 years of not getting drawn decided I hold off this year. They should thank me that I did not put in maybe I was the glitch that was hold our ticket back. They were on a rifle hunt about 100 miles north of Phoenix. This is a 6x6 that should score about 180 I think for anyone that is intrested. Not huge but nice.

3 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Nice Elk. It makes me want to go elk hunting. Some day. Did anyone else get one?
Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Wow. Don't even have to sit around a campfire with a cup of coffee to spin a good yarn anymore. Nice elk ... reality or not!
-anita

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

COOL