Sunday, August 05, 2007

Jenny

We had our mothers and daughters camp this weekend. It rained pretty much the whole time, but the girls and I still had a very fun relaxing weekend! I brought Lindsey and Kierstyn with me and frans stayed home with Toni and alanys. I was debating about wether or not to bring toni, but good thing I didn't....she was sick all weekend for frans! Here are a few pictures...
JennyLindsey proud of the worm she caught!I bought Lindsey and kierstyn each a disposable camera for camp...They can't wait to develop their pictures!

2 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Looks like fun, Jenny.
2 budding photographers. How cute. Can't wait to hear how the pictures turned out.
Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Your girls are growing up so fast. Where do the years go? I am quickly coming up on the last of my 40's....turn the big 50 next year but I sure don't feel that old. As I watch all the kids grow before my eyes it makes me relaize how many years have really passed by. When Jari and Anita were here I was amazed at how much the kids have grown and changed. Eric is getting married, Tanner is about to drive, Oh my goodness...!!!!
Cherish the moments!
See you in October!
Farmington Jo