Thursday, April 20, 2006

KUOPPALA'S

Mom. I haven't been on this for awhile 'cuz we couldn't get it
on our computer. It just wouldn't. We could get abreviated
versions but not the real mckoy.

No, haven't been getting ready for the trip yet. Though my
hubby has been working on it. Doing a routing, what roads to
take, maps of state capitol cities with a condensed map so
we can find it quickly. Will be spending a night with Lenny
and Kathy in New Berlin, Wisc. Then down the pike, I think
it's 2 nights at Gray and Mary Ellen Abercrombies. He is
the story teller.

Don Lahti stopped in today. When we mentioned that we
would be stopping at the Kennedy Space Center he said we
should plan for a full day there as so much to see. And we
wouldn't have even thought of stopping there but Anita said
that would be a must see. I think we'll get to St. Augustine
also, the oldest city in the U.S. I was there in 1961 with my
folks and Liz Hawkin. She was Betty Berg in those days.

Enjoy your postings. Don't know how to send pictures yet.
Finally mastered that on e-mail. Will wait until Laurie,
Heather or Elizabeth come over to show us how it's done.

By the way, I miss everyone. Wish we had more contact
but that's life.

3 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Tell Gray and Mary Ellen hello from Shawn and I. I wish they could come up here again. He is so funny and it was fun to see them the last time. Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Please tell Lenny and Kathy hello too. Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Please say hello to both Lenny & Kathy and to Gray & Mary Ellen from us as well. Encourage both couples to make a trip up (of course they would need to make a stop in our area on the way to you!) The kids still talk about Gray and his stories. -b