Sunday, April 02, 2006

Charlie

Amanda just told me that she did a google search on "kuoppala" and one of the results, was my post about her just passing her permit test. I tried it, and comically came up with this one...

KUOPPALA'S
Either the Kuoppala's do not give a rats about anybody else but themselves, or they do not have ... Monday morning (and this morning) in the kuoppala house. ...kuoppalas.blogspot.com/ - 66k - Cached - Similar pages

Not that it really matters, but just so everyone is aware, that everything you put on the web... blog or otherwise, is eventually spydered, and is added to the search databases...

I got a good chuckle out of this one :-D

2 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

that's funny. i tried googling "kuoppala" and found a 26-yr old kuoppala in seattle that likes fudge - he's got to be related. -e.

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

I tried searching (I don't know what it was) and found Becky's entry about how she loves this family. I also found information on Laurie and her grapenuts account and profile, information on Liz, and many others that I've never heard of. An architect, heavy metal band member, finnish parliment, and the list goes on. Interesting. Has anyone done genealogy on the Kuoppala's?