Thursday, April 06, 2006

Humor for the Aging

I feel like my body has gotten totally out of control so I got my doctor's permission to join a fitness club and start exercising. I decided to take an aerobics class. I bent, I twisted, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour but by the time I got my leotards on, the class was over.....

And for Anita...don't think of it as getting hot flashes...think of it as your inner child playing with matches. Remember, you don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.

Have a good day all!!!
Jody

8 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Now that I am among the "age-ed" I can laugh with you :-) Thanks for the great laugh! -b

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

I love it. What a great work out strategy. Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Old women are..... AHh never mind!!! LOL

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Wish I had the gumption to use anyone of the 3 exercise machines in Lee Square. I'm just too tired. Mom

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

A word from the woman whose title is "Most Unmotivated Exerciser of the Year" ... the more you exercise the more energy you have & the less tired you are. Is that why I slept through the kids going to school this morning?
-anita

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

No hon.....It was because your hubby is let you sleep and took them for you... :)

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

oppppssss forget the is

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Oh, my. What has life come to when husband & wife communicate via family blog??