Saturday, February 03, 2007

THE Slave again

Oh boy
#2 bed room is done.... Sorry no pictures this time, when I finished the boys moved back in with a hop, skip and a jump.. Lets hope after all this they might keep it alittle cleaner.. Right!!! Well time to start #3 bed room. Alyx is not going to like it, but that the way it gos... Oh maybe while B is here.. A and B could do # 3 for me.... NOT !!!! I will be at my sisters for a wedding from the 15th to the 19th... and B will be here.
Thats all .... Night ..Night

Z- outlaw

1 comment:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

If your kids are anything like mine, I wouldn't count on them keeping it clean after construction. We put hardwood floors in both upstairs bedrooms and bought new bedroom furniture, but now I can hardly see the wood or the furniture many days. I know it is a bit harder when there are many bodies in a small room, but still....! I think the trick is to get Anita over with garbage bags and storage boxes :-)
-b