Friday, October 27, 2006

A Thursday

Jari, along with 2 other boats, are taking a group of HAPS kids up to Powell for the weekend. Even Blayde is going this time. Will be his first trip up there. Have a feeling that it won't be the last one either. Had to sort of chuckle. Jari is just a bit particular about some things. This is the side of the truck ... shined to a sheen (isn't the neighbor's yard nice??).

My sink/dishwasher are functioning in the kitchen which is absolutely fantastic. I have moved nearly all of the china to the cupboards and am happily getting rid of the china cabinet. One less piece of "stuff" around here! Must pack away all the white glass as I have no place to show those anymore. Maybe the next house. Had to tell my dear husband the other week that we may have issues when we go to build. He must stay out of the kitchen & the laundry room ... and I promise not to plan his garage. Fair deal? Here are a few pics ... will shoot some more once the countertops are in.


Algebra is finished for the week, now it is time to go back and read some more literature about Scientists with Brock. Schooling this week has been challenging ... we're playing catch up Thurs, Fri & Sat.

Have a great weekend all!

8 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

How was the Powell trip Jari?
Jenny

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Oh ..my ..

WOW! is an understatement coming from the son ..loved every minute of it. That place is very beautiful and we got loads of pictures and my dad only has a small portion.

I will undoubtidly steal some from the other guys and gals that went because we got some very good picutres of the sunset and us as a group and other awe-inspiring pictures.

fun fun fun! --Blayde

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Blayde, send me via snail mail a
nice sunset picture that you think
I could paint someday. Thanks. dk

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Nice cabinets. What color is the counter top going to be?
Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Jari, am not understanding why you would wash and wax your truck right before a 'road trip'!! Must be a guy thing!
Jenny

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

The truck nothing ... the boat was spit shined inside and out as well.

195 pictures Jari took ... not nearly as bad as you guys Jenny. Awesome pics tho'. I think maybe I do like my camera after all. Maybe it is the operator?? I get so frustrated sometimes. They are already talking about a spring trip ... think I'll go along next time. Would like to see Rainbow Bridge and it looked like a really fun time.

The countertop is COLORED. How's that? Will attempt a close up when it is finally here. Laminate that is suppose to look like granite. Maybe if it takes 2 weeks to get, I can actually work at developing a new habit. Not putting things on the counter. Hope springs eternal!

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Jenny -

MAN LAW #34,752:

Before a roadtrip a man must always be prepared(A) and his vehicle also(B) --

(seeing how A is not in question i will answer part B)

(B)-- When someone see's you coming from one side of town or even the country you NEED to have your vehicle looking very nice ..without that, "he" is not a man. EX: Tristams camaro had an hour of cleaning on just the OUTSIDE before summer services.

-MAN LAW- *official stamp*

Yours Truly,

Blayde

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

OK ALL,, The trip was great and loved every sec of it. The truck thing well I am a little picky about my truck and boat.. they do stay nice looking longer if you take care of them....

And Blaydes comment on the awe-inspiring pictures not sure if that was the lake or the girls...

Over all I just like things clean and spit shined :)