Monday, October 02, 2006

Jenny


Hello everyone! I am up late once again! I had full intentions of being to bed by 9 tonight, but it is 10:30, and here I sit! Frans and I were up till about 1:30 last night...him working on video, and me working on pictures from a wedding last week! Anna and Tia were here for the night, so they all had fun playing together this morning, and I was able to work on pictures some more:)
We went to Mcdonald's for supper last night, and let the kids play in the playplace....they have a ball there! Even more fun with Anna and Tia there! Toni has never gone up to go down one of the slides but one of the girls got her to go up, and once she did it, you couldn't get her to stop...really wish I would have had my camera!
Heather, that is really sad about Julia! I never bring it up to Paul, because I don't know if he likes to talk about it. I have asked him about it before, but it's been a while now. We're all thinking about her and hope all goes well with her chemo!
You should bring your camera along on one of your bikerides, and snap some pictures....of the bikers, and the fall colors! We don't get to enjoy the colors down here!
We were thrilled to have Grandma and Grandpa stay a night with us while they were here! Here are a few pictures....the one with grandma holding Alanys was taken at our house, and the others at Jari and Anita's. Frans was making them look at each other like newleyweds for the picture of them two! And I love this picture of Alyx:) We sure enjoyed their visit, and the girls can't wait to see you guys agian!!
The weather is starting to cool off here a little....ha! yeah right!! It's been right around 100-103, but now this week is supposed to be a little cooler! There is a chance for rain tomorrow, and by the end of the week it should be in the low 90's! Let's hope!
Last fall I was booked solid with weddings every weekend, and now this year it's the oppisite! Frans has a wedding for the next five weeks in a row, to my one!! It's kinda nice tho! Father's and son's camp is this weekend, which we didn't realize when we booked this wedding....so he may miss it. He was talking about maybe going up for thursday, friday and come back for the wedding on saturday. It takes a little over two hours to get to camp, so he could even come home early saturday morning... kind of a bummer for him!!
I better get off here and get to bed now, I am starting to go crosseyed! I will write more later!
Have a good week all!
Jenny

5 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Happy to see a post Jenny! Fun pics.
-a

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

We enjoyed our stay in AZ. God
willing we'll see you in Feb.
Alyx gave us her room in Scottsdale
and Lindsey and Kierstyn their room
in Phoenix. So cute, they drew
pictures, placed them on the bed
with live carnations on top. My
hubby told me not to use last names
so I think you can figure out where
we were!! dk

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Love the pictures Jenny.

I posted a comment under another blog, but I did bring my camera on Sunday and again yesterday. Got some pictures. When I get them developed, thought I would have to send them down there to get them put on, but just remembered Liz has a scanner and the internet, so maybe she can post them for me.
Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

hey thats not to bad i liked it when you and frans and all the kids come agin hey lets just switchagin i can have fun over there to tia

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

hey its me tia agini love the picther just saying hi every one its fun with you. tia