Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Arnie's obit

SERVICES: Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Friday at Faith United Lutheran Church, 8964 Highway 37, Iron. Visitation will be held one hour prior to the service, and lunch will be served afterwards. Family services provided by Bauman-Cron, a Bauman Family Funeral Home in Virginia. To share a personal remembrance of Arnie online, please see: www.baumanfuneralhome.com.o

Arnie Lee Archambeau, 31, tragically passed away in a traffic accident south of Aurora on Thursday, Nov. 20, 2008. Arnie was born in Duluth, Minn., Oct. 18 1977. He grew up in Cherry and was active in Boy Scouts, baseball, football, basketball, and track. Arnie worked in both residential and commercial construction, and took great pride in any project he undertook. He worked all over the United States for lengths of time and homecoming was always a special occasion.Arnie loved spending time with his family and many friends, and was always there for anyone who needed a hand. Arnie enjoyed “playing” with his kids, biking (going unreal distances), fishing, and hunting. His special pleasure was sitting around the “backyard fire,” listening to music, laughing and talking with family and friends.

This tragic loss of life at such an early age will have lasting effects on so many lives. The hurt in our hearts may soften over time, but life will never be the same without Arnie.

Arnie is survived by his parents, Keith and Beth (Suomela) Archambeau; sister, Mary Beth Archambeau; brother, Keith Archambeau Jr.; daughter, Paige Long; son, Isaac Lubinski; niece, Lillian Hunt; grandfather, Leroy Archambeau; extended family, Jaren, Trista, Jace, Denton, Jared; and many friends.Arnie was preceded in death by his by his grandparents, Arnold Suomela, Elizabeth Suomela, Dorothy Archambeau; and his infant son Jacob Long.

4 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Jen, if you want to go, I can go with you. I'll ask Shawn tonight if he wants to go too. Let me know.
Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Yes, I would like to go. Thanks for putting this on here so I could hear of his death. I think it is offly sad that mom and isa are attending their classmates' funerals and so am I. Would be neat if Mogensen's made it there, since I never did write them after Casey died. Now, there is no doubt what time I'll be getting up there!

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

OK, I have to ask, was that a typo? If not, then you are wrong as there is doubt here as to what time you're getting up there. While we're at it, what is offly? Is it awfully? I'm sitting on something that is wise! #9

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Okay wise guy! The beginning of the post stated what time the funeral was/is. Okay. . . it didn't actually talk, so I don't know what you would call it. Because I was planning on going to the Range sometime on Friday, there was no doubt that I would be there in time for the funeral. In all honesty, I didn't make it for the funeral. I am getting confused, so think I will stop! :)
#10