Tuesday, November 18, 2008

11.18.08 at 6:58 a.m. and 3 degrees

Our winter wonderland.
Open skating on Saturday evening saw all the girls (including mom) on ice skates. Anna gives Nolan a ride around the ice. Mom only landed on her buns twice in 1/2 hour! Not bad! Need to build a little more confidence and quite worrying about hip replacements while I'm out there!

Brock and Jari started playing hockey the week before. Jari wasn't able to play on Saturday as his hand is in a brace (probably carpal tunnel), but Brock sure was. Here he is, on the right, getting in some practice before the game started. Sure has been fun!


4 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Looks like lots of fun! Anita, I remember you teaching me how to skate on the creek! After you left, I was giddy and Heather and I kept walking down the hill to practice!
~jen~

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Who knew, you would be loving the winter life :) What happened with the snowmobile?
Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

They were sold about a minute before we got there. 2 of them!! There will be more ... just have to keep looking. :)
-a

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

looks like fun! winter wonderland there, and 85 here! Toni went to school today in shorts and a tshirt! Lindsey had frans put that picture of your house as the screen saver on our computer....now everytime I walk past it, I think of you!
Jenny