Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our friends came visiting again ...

This first picture was taken the last time they came to visit ... July 20th.










Yesterday they were back again, a month older. Amazing how much they have grown and the color has changed. They didn't get as much "nursing" time this time around.

They hung around for a while and when I thought they were gone, I put Duke outside. Ooops. He chased them away for awhile. They came back and eventually found the gardens, little as they are.
Mom Moose headed for the flowers.





My pea plants may be full of slugs and need a good debugging, but am hoping to harvest a few peas ... was time to send them away ... so I sent Duke out.





Treat time for a job well done. :)






3 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Duke reminds me of Patches - big!
Do you think Duke likes Alaska
better than Arizona? dk

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

wow, how cool is that! They are just hanging out and don't have a care in the world! Duke sure looks like he's fattening up!
Jenny

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

I would hate to see him ever go back to Arizona and that heat. I'm not sure if he's fatter. He's just always huge!
-a