Monday, March 08, 2010

Life

Shawn is back to work now and has many jobs beginning to line up for the summer which is great....

Miss Heidi turns 1 on Wednesday.. time has flown by......

We have 5 baby lambs born thus far and 2 more sheep to go (hopefully one will lamb soon)......

We have butchered 5 pigs and 8 more going in this week.....

I just keep on working and loving my job....

My daycare lady closes for the summer, so I'm scrambling trying to find an opening and not having any success.... a child needs to be in the infant room until 16 months old of which Heidi doesn't turn until 7/10.... one day care center will have openings in the infant room in November of 2011.... nothing like needing to make plans a bit early if you want/need your child in daycare....

Life in a nutshell for us... I would love to post pictures, but have learned that I'm not the most patient person and refuse to download photos on a dial up connection and not able to do so from my work computer, so will have to find another way.

Have a great week

H, S, and H.

1 comment:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

It only takes about 6 minutes per
picture! Mom