Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

We would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2008!Come on over for pulla....
You're always welcome to our home....
Just a few other pictures:
Shawn and I were able to visit with Amber, Ryan, and Nolan when they were in MN. It was so fun to see them and to meet Nolan.

Here's a wintery scene from our "neck of the woods". We have more snow now thanks to this weekend...

I hope all you have a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait to see pictures posted of how and where you celebrated the season!

Heather

1 comment:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Thanks for posting. The pulla looks so yummy. Your meal was
delicious. When I filled my plate
I said I wouldn't take seconds but
I did. How did the picture of
Tristan checking my tonsils with
his new flashlight turn out? I know Gary would have wanted us to go see his window project but Isä really needed a few minutes of rest before he served at evening services since we got home at 1 a.m. on Christmas Day and left again a little after 8. When we got home I set the timer for 30 min. so am glad we left when we did. Driving was good, once in a while behind a slow driver. dk