Sunday, March 11, 2007

WHAT A DAY








hello everyone! :) Today is my mother's birthday!!:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! But anywho! Today we went to church in Prescott and then went to Nathan Graduation Party at Juha and Annette's....There is beautiful nature everywhere! :) I just love this picture though there isn't much water in the creek. Luke took all of us younger/older ones down the trial and to the creek! We had our laughs and giggles... :)















While we were at the creek/wagon trail... we were climbing rocks, throwing rocks into the water to get people wet and just laughing at each other. But Tia just happen to stike a pose for me! This pisture isn't the best picture but I love it,.....:))










Then there was Aubrey! lol ... for those of you that don't know... this little girl is Keilah and Dean's child.... She was outside for a little while and got scared because mom wasn't there. She came inside with sticks to eat for supper! :) LOL She is so adorable!!










Well... You just can't miss the cake! :) I did not get any pictures of Nathan OR my mom holding the cake... (My mom seriously didn't need two cakes.) But yea... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) Big OLD 42! :)









But yea I am gonna jump back like 5 hours... LOL no jk... But my mom stopped at the gas station so she could fill that gas tank and wash her car.... WELL..... us 4 little kids desided to run into the store and get candy but didn't make it back into the car to go threw the car wash.. Anna and I got bored and took a picture... I kind of got a smile... maybe I was just a LITTLE asleep this morning:)



Well that is about it for now so ima go and get my homework finished... Hope you all enjoyed your wonderful day today! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA! :)
-acm

5 comments:

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Happy happy birthday Anita!! Lets do lunch or coffe and settlers one day or night this week! Hope your day was great!
Love, frans & jenny and girls

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Happy Birthday Anita. We had a good March 11th here also. love dk

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Happy Birthday Anita! Hope your day was wonderful. Just think, next year this time, you can be snowmobiling at the cabin for your birthday!!
Heather and Shawn

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANITA! -debbie

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Happy Birthday Anita! Did you get my rambling birthday message? Glad to hear you had a nice family day.

Best wishes for many more...

Thanks for the pictures and update AM.
-b