Sunday, March 11, 2007

WHAT A DAY








hello everyone! :) Today is my mother's birthday!!:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! But anywho! Today we went to church in Prescott and then went to Nathan Graduation Party at Juha and Annette's....There is beautiful nature everywhere! :) I just love this picture though there isn't much water in the creek. Luke took all of us younger/older ones down the trial and to the creek! We had our laughs and giggles... :)















While we were at the creek/wagon trail... we were climbing rocks, throwing rocks into the water to get people wet and just laughing at each other. But Tia just happen to stike a pose for me! This pisture isn't the best picture but I love it,.....:))










Then there was Aubrey! lol ... for those of you that don't know... this little girl is Keilah and Dean's child.... She was outside for a little while and got scared because mom wasn't there. She came inside with sticks to eat for supper! :) LOL She is so adorable!!










Well... You just can't miss the cake! :) I did not get any pictures of Nathan OR my mom holding the cake... (My mom seriously didn't need two cakes.) But yea... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) Big OLD 42! :)









But yea I am gonna jump back like 5 hours... LOL no jk... But my mom stopped at the gas station so she could fill that gas tank and wash her car.... WELL..... us 4 little kids desided to run into the store and get candy but didn't make it back into the car to go threw the car wash.. Anna and I got bored and took a picture... I kind of got a smile... maybe I was just a LITTLE asleep this morning:)



Well that is about it for now so ima go and get my homework finished... Hope you all enjoyed your wonderful day today! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA! :)
-acm

5 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Happy happy birthday Anita!! Lets do lunch or coffe and settlers one day or night this week! Hope your day was great!
Love, frans & jenny and girls

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Happy Birthday Anita. We had a good March 11th here also. love dk

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Happy Birthday Anita! Hope your day was wonderful. Just think, next year this time, you can be snowmobiling at the cabin for your birthday!!
Heather and Shawn

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANITA! -debbie

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Happy Birthday Anita! Did you get my rambling birthday message? Glad to hear you had a nice family day.

Best wishes for many more...

Thanks for the pictures and update AM.
-b