Monday, March 12, 2007

Tristan






Hello Everyone.
Not sure how to format for aesthetically pleasurable viewing. Sorry. Hare some newer pics of T.
He has since graduated to the big tub now, no more sink. He loved to try to drink the water and then complete the task with a big
thirst-quenching "ahhhh."
He helps mommy water the horses by dragging the five gallon bucket around. I frequently tell him what a good job he's doing.
He says he's ready, Anita, to come visit when you're are settle in AK, see....he's already tried Mom's boots on. They fit fine if he doesn't walk.
His newest "playtime" is jumping on the bed. It's amazing to see his natural body posture in that picture matches Daddy's posture when Daddy is snowboarding. Yes, I did tell him about all the monkeys that jumped on the bed and what happened to them! But, apparantly, he figures they weren't as good at jumping on the bed as he is!
Take care.
LK.

5 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Cute pictures Laurie. It was fun to see them. The one of him drinking from the faucet is priceless. All of them are great. His curls are so cute!!!
Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Gary wants to cut those cute little curls off and so does Bonnie, the sitter. I'm trying to put it off as long as I can, but they keep hounding me. Help. : ) LK.

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Can't remember at what age I gave
the first haircuts but since they
are curls, save them. I didn't or
if I did, don't know what I did
with them. Hey you with boys, at
what age did you cut their hair?
dk

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Defintely not until after the first birthday. Then again, I never had those cute curls on my kids. What fun pictures Laurie. They grow up much too fast. I don't think T has any choice but to be an active little munchkin. Couch potato isn't a phrase I'd use to describe either one of his parents.
-a

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Adorable! Once the curls are cut, you never get them back. Our John has very nice body - read curls- but the only haircut he likes is a buzz.

Great pictures of a great kid.
-b