Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hey everyone! i haven't posted a blog in awhile ..only commented and the last blog was what .. 5 days ago!? yeesh! David ..if you get a chance remind tanner (if you need my number i won't post it on here but i can get a hold of you whenever is a good time) that the option is still open on throwing together a snowboarding video and if anyone else is interested by all means give ideas on this post and let me know. I offered the idea at a few other people and they didn't really want to follow so! why not make a family one ex: "SNOW DAYS!" ..anywho .. thats what i'm kinda thinking about if we get some interesting ideas. Anyway .. uh ..(has nothing else to say)

--Blayde

4 comments:

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Hey Blayde!
Tanner would probably jump at the idea of a snowboarding video. He hasn't been able to snowboard for a couple of years due to broken arms so he may be a bit rusty. Give us a call at the house and I can give you Tanner's cell phone number if he is not home. Yes, we broke down and got Tanner a cell phone for his birthday, it has come in very handy for all of us.
Talk to you soon!
Farmington Jo

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Hey Blayde,
You are coming home tonight! What prompted that? Worried you couldn't handle the 30 below this winter? Ha ha, I sure don't know if I could!! I think coming from here to there (mn) is extreme, your mom and dad are going from endless sun, to the way other extreme! Crazy!
Jenny

anna said...

i love you blayde!!

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Blayde,
You could come up here and I could tape you doing the snowboarding. However, as much as I would like to join in on the video, my one experience trying to snowboard lead me sideways across a hill, near to a collision with a tree until someone helped me. I haven't figured out how to go downhill, but with more thought, it may be safer for me to go across the hill at slow speeds when I still wasn't able to manuever a way to stop. So, good luck with the video. I would love to watch it. (However, if I was in the video, it may be worth a lot of money as a very funny video). Take care!
Heather