Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hi

Ok so i'm not really sure how to use this whole site, but i'm gonna do it this way for now so i hope it works :-)

I just have a couple of words to say to everyone about the whole accident, hospital stay and everything else that went along with charlie getting hurt. Words can never express how much i appreciate everything that everyone did for Charlie and I. Between the calling me to tell me, driving me up to the hospital, bringing snacks for the kids and I, the hugs, the talks, the bringing dinner, coming to visit and see how he was doing, worrying about the shop, bringing the truck and bike home, the use of cell phones when mine had died.
Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough, but I do Thank each and everyone one of you for everything.
I am greatful for marrying into such a loving and caring family and I am honored to be a part of it.

Machelle

5 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

I think you did a fantastic job on
your first post. Thank you for
that also. dk

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

I agree, you did fine on your first post. You should try again and see if it goes as well.... As far as helping out a little goes, I think I can speak for everyone here and say "don't mention it", what we all did was nothing compared to what you all went through and we were happy to be able to help out in some small way. Hope everything continues to go well for you all. #9

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Ditto to what #9 said ... even tho' I wasn't able to physically help, you were in our thoughts and prayers.
-a

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Ditto from me too!
~jen~

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Another ditto from -b.