Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Charlie

Happy 40th! May your day be filled with apple pies, good luck, and at least some relaxation!

This morning Machelle and I went to McDonalds for breakfast before heading to work. While there we placed an order. It took a little while, but then one of the workers handed me a box and said they were all ready. This morning I handed Charlie his gift. At least a few times a week he is wanting me to pick him up a couple of apple pies from there, so today he received 40 of them! Everyone in the resteraunt was laughing when I was walking out.

Debbie, I am so sorry I missed your birthday! I hope it was everything you wished for and more! I was up north and couldn't get on the computer and things were hectic so couldn't even call you.

~jen~

5 comments:

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Just a quickie as we head out the
door. Happy Birthday Charlie.
Wishing you a good day and a good
year. dk

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Wow! Wish I was closer, apple pie sounds like a delicious birthday celebration. Have a Happy Birthday Charlie!
-a

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Happy Birthday Charlie. Enjoy the apple pies!!!
Heather

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Happy birthday charlie..I agree that pie is the way to go. we had birthday pie for frans last night at my mom and dad's!
Jenny

Kuoppala's & in-laws said...

Happy 40th Charlie! Wow how time flies. Enjoy the pies and many more birthdays.
-b