Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hello from St. Paul

Just wanted to stop by and say "hello". Jen and I are hanging out in the lobby of the Kelly Inn by the Capital waiting for Julie Redman to show up to join us for dinner. I'm here for yet another meeting, only a few more to go over the next few months.

Deer hunting was this weekend. I got a small "button buck" Saturday night. I have a tale to tell on my deer hunting expedition, but won't go into details to bore all of you - needless to say - 6 deer around the stand, one deer down. Shawn got a 6 point buck Saturday night and a 3 point Saturday morning. Monday night, he got a doe. He was hoping it was bigger than it turned out to be. Thank goodness we can each get 5 deer this year as I'm not sure what he got today!!! One of our friends was injured and can't hunt this year, so he's hoping Shawn will get him a deer.

Well, Julie is here, so I'd better run. Take care!!!
Heather and Jen says "hi"

2 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

I mention in my Nov. Newsletter to
go easy on Christmas for us. Well,
since you have soooo much venison,
one (1) pkg. of venison would make
an ideal Christmas gift. (Yksi
vain)! dk

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Hi Heather and Jen!
Jenny