Monday, July 23, 2007

father and sons camp

This is a view of the lake on Friday morning. We had the camp at hawley lake on the indain reservation this year. Being that it was in the middle of the summer there were only about 150 people there. Usally there are a lot more but a lot of people were on vacationThey stock the lack with trout. I fished for a couple of hours each morning. These is a little rainbow trout but I caught some brown trout alsoYou have to go off the res. to shoot broadheads so we took a drive to do it on friday. (Note the arrow in the air.)A young boy fishing at sunsetA dird of some kind (yari says it is some kind of falcon) was dive bombing for trout.This is another picture of the lake on sunday morning. That is it for now. Talk to ya'll later Frans

5 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Makes you want to be there. It looks so peaceful.
Great photos Frans!
Jo

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Is it possible to get the picture of the kid fishing enlarged to hang in my house? I'm kidding, but I love that picture. All the pictures are great! Looks like a fun place to have Father and Sons Camp.
Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

For anyone that is intrested you can veiw all of the images from that camp and a few of my favorite photos on 2rememberstudio.lifepics.com I put them on there laerning the new site we are going to be using for online proofing. You click on the public galleries once you get to the home page. I will be putting more Pictures in my favorites folder as I take them or as I find others that we have taken in the past. Let me know if you try to view them and if you have any problems. You can buy a print also if you like ,but, if you really want one it would be a little cheaper to go through me personally. For wedding photos you need a password to look at them. Frans

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Sorry I forgot that i am still learning this. I messed somthing up so to see the photos you have to click more galleries under the public galeries folder.
Frans

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Thanks; I plan to check it out. Looks like a great spot for camp.
-b