Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ivan and Missi

Wow! I don't think I have posted on this new blog yet. This looks different. Well, it has been a long time since I have read the blog. I just read all the way back to February!! You all have such exciting lives. If I tried to blog that often I would have you all sleeping at the computer. But here is a brief overview of what has been happening here.

The wedding plans are going great. Now I am at the point where I have to wait, wait and wait some more. There isn't really anything to do right now. The next big thing is to get the invites started. I have finished the party favors and Ivan has picked out the tuxs. We meet with the pastor at the church this Wednesday to talk about the ceremony. That meeting will help me determine what time to have the ceremony start, which will then allow me to start the invites. By the way, Ivan and I did find a scripture that we like. We shortened one the church recommended. Thanks to all who gave their ideas! By the way, Jenny, did you get the picture I mailed you?

At work I am down to two girls again. I had a baby girl for four months, but her dad transfered his job to Belgium. They left this past Wednesday night. I was so sad to see her go, but it has been nice to only have the four and six year old again. I have more time to play and more time to clean. Now starting May 21st I will have an 8 month old boy Mon, Wed, and every-other Fri.

Ivan is doing a lot of side jobs while not working. He is also enjoying his free time on the golf course!!!! I went one time this spring, but I just drove the cart. That is fun, more fun than the whole golfing thing.

3 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Missi and Ivan,
good to hear from you. The wedding plans sound like they are coming along well. Missi, any trips coming up for work?
Heather

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Come on Missi, what do you mean that driving the golf cart is more fun!?! I actually remember golfing in Colorado and after attempting many times to get the ball to go more than 2 feet at a time, Laurie and I just went cruising around in the cart!
~jen~

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Actually, with the family with the baby just moving to Belgium, there is talk of meeting in Italy next summer! The family from Belgium, the family I work for, then the family from England that we met in France last summer. I hope that actually happens!

~MISSI~