Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I meant to post this on Friday, but couldn't, so it's late:

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mothers
(Mom, Anita, Becky, Machelle, Jody, Jenny, and Laurie)

I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

There are angels God puts on this earth who care for us and guide us.
You can feel their love and gentleness as they walk through life beside us.
God blessed me with a person like that she loves me more than any other.
And I'm thankful I'm the lucky one who gets to call her MOTHER. Anonymous
Heather and Shawn

2 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Was thinking of all you mother's yesterday! Hope your day was as special as each of you all are!
~jen~

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Happy Mothers day, i aven't been on here for a few days but between me being sick and all these picnics and partys this past month it was pretty kayotic. (don't know very well how to spell) it was quite warm and a good water ight was shared during the day great times. -debbie