Sunday, December 12, 2010

Life this weekend...

 I appreciated that Shawn took Heidi out to do chores, riding in the backhoe bringing hay to the animals. I got to clean in the house. I've learned to appreciate how quickly one can clean alone, versus putting toys away only to have them taken out right behind me :) Heidi loves the backhoe.
 After coming inside, she talked to Aunty Jen for a while on the phone. THANKS JEN! Heidi loved it!
 Elmo was sick and needed medicine. Poor Elmo, and all the other toys, get food, bottles, medicine, and they are "thirsty" daily.
Tonight, she learned to hide in her closet. I told her it was time to go to bed. She went in her room and hid in the closet with the door shut. She may be getting the concept of hide and seek soon :)

2 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Thanks for posting. Wish others
would do more posting on here. dk

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they move on to learning new things? What a little cutie!
-a