I had talked to some of you about Ivan and I having an Open House this October to show off our almost finished house. Well, we decided to put it off until spring. We were hopeing to have at least the first floor done, but that isn't going to happen before October. Ivan wasn't expecting to be working 6-7 days a week for the last two months, therefore not getting a lot done on the house. So we are going to work really hard this winter to finish as much as we can, then we will be sending out an Open House invite in the spring!