Monday, October 12, 2009


Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear dad/grandpa, happy birthday to you!! Hope your day is wonderful so far!! The girls are off school today for Columbus day, so it is a lazy day around here! Thought I'd share some pictures that Lindsey took this morning....nobody's hair is brushed, Trina isn't dressed, Taryn and I are still in our jammies, and it's already lunch time! But I do have dinner in the crock-pot, and breakfast mess is cleaned up!! :) (We won't mention what the rest of the house looks like tho!) It's all good...! Happy Monday to all! Jenny




5 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Happy Birthday Isa!

#5

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Happy Birthday from the Marjanens!

Jenny - love the "morning" look at your house. Could us a day of that around here!

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Cute pics. I'll have to grab a few for the Grandkids file.
birthday boy

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Happy Birthday Isa!
Heather, Shawn, and Heidi

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Electronically, sending you more birthday wishes from all of us too:)

Jenny, I could just kiss all those baby cheeks! Man, I wish the miles weren't so many.
-b