Thursday, April 14, 2011

after the funeral

I didn't take any pictures at the funeral, but as I am typing, I am thinking of those who are making their way to Menahga for the burial. It was so neat to have rode up there with Becky, some of her kiddos and her granddaughter, along with Ken and Sandra. After the funeral we went to Heather and Shawn's to visit. An absolute beautiful day!


While most were visiting inside...



Tristan, Heidi and I played on the swing set. Tristan sure is getting big!

~jen~

2 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

I made a comment. If it doesn't show when we get back from Haps
I'll post it again!!

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

It was a cold windy day at the
Menahga cemetery. Besides all those coming from the Range and lots of old friends or family from
Menahga that I didn't know, some of
those there were Ruben and Elsa
Alajoki who came on Dagmar Siltala's ride, Albert and Beatrice
Haataja, Norman and Charlotte, Dan
Parks, Joyce and Trina, Joe Wuollet
and Samuelsons. We were at their
home for lunch and they came on our
ride. Coffee lunch was served at
the Menahga Sr. Center which was
filled to capacity plus. I suppose
I'm missing some names. Mom