Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Okay, so not everyone is celebrating a birthday this month but there are a few of you. So to:
Cole
Ivan
Missi
Jari
Denise
Wayne
(and whoever else I so rudely forgot)
!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Ivan, Jari and Wayne this one is for you:

Two elderly men are sitting on a bench outside a retirment home and one says, “Ted I am 83 years old now and I’m just full of aches and pains. I know you’re about my age how do you feel?”


Ted says “I feel like a newborn baby!”

“Really? like a newborn baby?”

“Yep no hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants!”

Happy Birthday "Old Geezers"! Hoping that your birthday is everything you wanted it to be or wish it to be.

~jen~

4 comments:

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Happy Birthday to all those of you with January birthdays! Though we may not be timely in letting you know, I'm trying to gain 1 pound per day for each of your birthdays :)
H.

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, but when did I join the "old geezers" lineup? Ivan

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

when I became an old fart! :)

~jen~

Kuoppala and Inlaws said...

okey dokey den