Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Well, blogger won't let me upload any pictures!  Taryn is in the hospital with bronchiolitis and pnemonia, and has been here since Monday.  They just told me about an hour ago that we are being transferred to Phoenix Childrens hospital and will be in ICU there.  She needs constant breathing treatments, and they are better equipped there to deal with her if she decides she's too tired to keep trying to breathe!  She is working pretty hard at it!  So I will keep you all updated on her progress...hopefully she makes a turn for the better!  Like the nurse said, she could get there and they will decide she doesn't need to be in ICU, but better safe than sorry.

No comments: